Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bret's Dead and going to Hell (but he sends us messages from beyond the grave)

Witless Exposition says:
Has the zombie apocalypse started and I don't know about it?  I know Lily and Lorraine are still alive, but Bret? Maybe he's just holed up thinking about machine fucking.

For the first time in a while, I've managed to make some headway.  I lost four pounds this week even though we missed a couple of days at the gym.  The days we did go, I really pushed myself. The days I didn't, I was doing really physical housework like sorting and reorganizing our books (yes we have that many).

On the food front, I've been trying to make sure I eat breakfast every morning. Apparently it's good for you, but I find it just annoying. There hasn't been any snack type foods at the house to tempt me, which makes a big difference, even if it makes me grumpy sometimes.

On the whole a good week, which doesn't do much for comedy, but does a lot for my motivation.

Lorraine says:
I'm alive! But um... my mother taught me that if I have nothing to say I should say anything at all. I apply that advice solely to talking about myself, so that explains the silence. But, I'm also free to call you boring. Hooray for the four pounds though! I don't think I've lost four pounds together since this started. I have eaten four zebra cakes together, though, so that probably explains that.

Bret says:
Yeah, i didn't realize i missed my day until just now.  This week flew by.  Congrats on the 4 pound lost.  You are still fat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment