Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Gym Pron!!

TBM Says: So I weighed in this morning for the first time in a few weeks and unfortunately my results were unfortunate.  I've gained back a few pounds and it's probably got a lot to do with my lack of focus on the diet.

I haven't been eating horribly, but certainly not as well as I had been before.  This week I'm going to try to focus on that more heavily.  I've got myself a big bucket of salad that I'll be tackling over the course of the week for lunch.  

While I didn't do great on the diet front we did do pretty good going to the gym this week.  We actually managed to go 5 times and one time we actually got a sex show.  That's right blobs...someone was trying to fuck the shit out of one of the exercise machines.

This was our first weekend gym sessions, and seemingly God was trying to reward me for going to the gym on a Sunday morning.  So we get there and we both head to the elliptical machines, which are situated directly behind the "arch" machines (I had never heard of a machine like this before, but it's basically a stair stepper style machine).  On the arch machine directly in front of the Wife is this Latino woman who has clearly been on this machine for a while and she is straight up fucking this machine.  She's got this whole hip motion going and everything.

I'm sure the Wife found the whole thing rather disturbing and frankly so did I, if only to a lesser degree.  Well blobs, I hope you enjoy the imagery that I've set out for you...especially you Bret.  I know you need any imagery you can get, to make that blow up girl friend of yours just a little bit more interesting. 

Bret Says: I know I've made fun of you a lot Bear, but really...I find this writing very interesting, and I would love it if you would elaborate a little more.  I won't even make fun of you for falling behind me in the pounds department.  But please, you were saying?

6 comments:

  1. yeah i hate to admit this but i must agree with bret. i cannot picture what you are talking about. also "unfortunately my results were unfortunate" wins quote of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imagine this: Sound effects

    Plus this: Hip Roll

    All while desperately clinging to the machine and sweating profusely. No, really, that's what she was doing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know what is more impressive: that someone wasted their time putting that on youtube, or that 40 000 people have watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Biggest Loser needs more machine humping and less crying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Puppy love: Don't worry, it was probably just Brett watching it over and over.

    @Kev D: Amen! But the crying won't stop until they get rid of the trainers. Bring in Carmen Electra or something and they'll be a lot more machine humping.

    ReplyDelete