Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Let Down

Lily Says: So it's Tuesday again.
And let me tell you about the last two pounds I lost. But I was sad about losing them.
I really wanted to go out drinking on Thursday. Because everyone is Irish on Saint Patrick's Day. My friends and I decided that we were all going to play hookey from school and work and go to this place called the Emerald Loop.
So, I was all ready to get piss drunk.
I went to my first class because it's at some ungodly hour. Then I got a call from my friend saying she couldn't get out of work.
And then another call saying my other friend had a test in one of her law school classes.
And my other friend saying she felt like crap.
Fine whatever. But then I started feeling like crap too. Friend number 3 and I had gone out for ice cream the night before. I think we both got sick from this ice cream place *cough*baskin*robins*cough*.
Instead of drinking booze and eating corn beef hash, I was puking. I wouldn't have minded gaining 2 lbs, but apparently the Weight Loss Gods don't want me to have fun
Bret Says: Jesus Christ Lily, With how much you puke I would be almost certain that you are officially bulimic, except that bulimic people are supposed to be skinny.
I'm not saying this is a bad thing.  Puke your way to better cardio.  Especially when your teeth fall out.  It's not much for the looks department, but in other areas?  Mmmmmhmmmm.
Bret’s Addendum: oh, and as an aside:
BEAAAAAR BEAAAAAAAR, DO YOU STILL LIVE BEAR?????
Lor Says: No, seriously Lily, you puke a lot. Suddenly, that pink stain on your white shirt, way back from one of the first posts, makes so much sense. Apparently you have a hard time keeping things down or in your mouth. 
Lor’s Addendum: And my aside: BEAR WHERE ARE YOU? Also, I love that Wife comes around but never mentions Bear. She's all, "Oh I'm alive, la la la, nothing to see here."

I think Wife killed Bear. And then maybe ate him. EW. 
Wife says: Poor toothless Lily.  Not sure how you'll be able to eat empanadas now. :(
And, Bear's totally still alive...yeah, alive.  And not stuffed and mounted in the basement.  Nope not at all. *whistles and looks at ceiling*
Bret Says: I thought he was supposed to stuff and mount you?  You are totally doing it wrong.
Lily says:  Re: pic = not puke. (it’s kool-aid or red margarita mix… don’t remember it was like four years ago).
I suspect food poisoning from ice cream. Like really. And it was lots of puke. I spent most of thursday and Friday hanging out with the porcelain throne. 

PS I also have all of my teeth. 
Lazarus Bear Says: Much to the dismay of the group I am indeed still alive. Work's been really kicking my ass these last couple weeks and we've got a major release coming up next month which means work work and more work. 
PS - The stuffing and mounting in our house is totally my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment