Friday, February 18, 2011

Another Lily Victim

Slightly Disappointing Says...

I don't know what it is about Lily, but I too have caught her evil disease and have been sick all week.  It become apparent that we all need even better protection around her.  Ultra herpes cannot be stopped by any normal means.

This means that I spent all week not moving, HOWEVER, I spent all week making the correct choices with every meal, which is HUGE (no pun intended) for me.  I weighed in at 273, so another pound down, and I am committed to buying a better scale.  As has been well documented, mine sucks.

On the exercise front here is how weak I was: I couldn't walk half a mile without sitting.  I was wheezing and coughing, and...it was bad.  Usually I walk 2 miles.  Right now, I am too sick to move.

But I'm also too sick to eat.  Success!

Lily Says...

Uh, you must have caught your ultra herpes from your wrist, hand, air pump, or inflatable orgy partners. Because I had a sore throat for about 2 minutes.

All I here is BLAH BLAH BLAH. Man up, Bret! 

No comments:

Post a Comment