Thursday, February 10, 2011

Everybody hates Bret

The one that nobody likes says: OK, so I am telling you right now. I WILL NOT BE POSTING THIS. One of you will have to step up. I have caught a royally huge cold, probably from my small, germy cousins, and I will not be awake 5 minutes past the end of this sentence.

I will tell you this: I have lost 1 pound this week. That's amazing. This is my birthday week, and I lost a pound even though people were throwing cake at me left and right, and it would have been horribly RUDE for me to not eat it.

Still, whenever I wasn't being treated to a meal, I was eating healthy. And I even walked a little bit too, and softball season starts next week. Basically, I am pretty much at 175 right now. Eat it.

Lily says: Red velvet cake?

Lorraine says: NOT IT on posting it. I've caught a cold too (one that made me forget yesterday was my day to post...) I've been popping vitamin C pills likes ecstasy, and cradling a bottle of Nyquil like it was tequila. I'm not sure what this will do for my weight. We'll have to find out next week.

Also, anyone else thing people aren't throwing cake at Bret because they like him..?

Lily says: I'm not doing it either. I'm busy puking.

The Wife says: I guess that means I'm stuck with it, since we all know TBM barely posts on his own days. Plus posting it would be helping Bret, and I think we all know that TBM and Bret are quickly becoming mortal enemies.

Lorraine says: Bear gets laid and Bret does not. BEAR WINS.

TBM says: Bwahahahaha...yeah, I'm totally not posting it.

1 comment: