Friday, February 11, 2011

We need to start a bail out fund

Witless Exposition says: I was actually really worried about my post this week. I know last week was a bit of a downer, and I really didn't want to repeat the pattern. But I'm happy to say that this week I've lost 2 pounds!

I would like to say that it was based on my strong willpower and sticking to my workout regimen, but really it was because of laziness. We didn't really have anything to eat in the house, and I didn't want to go to the grocery store, so I didn't eat.

My exercise this week was all practical exercise: cleaning the house because we had people coming over, standing in line for a concert for three hours, and holding 20+ people off from taking my spot on the bar (which worked for almost the whole thing).

And now for a brief non weight related rant: Why the fuck are kids such idiots? Really? My theory is no one loves them enough to show them the ropes, so they're assholes the whole time. Not exaggerating here, but the crowd threw a total of four beer bottles/cans at the headlining band. Really, who does that?

Ok, the rant's done.

Here's to hoping we're all still alive and doing well next week.

Lily says: Congrats on the minus two pounds.

Basically, your theory on kids is right. Fucking idiots

My Hero *flutter eyelashes* says: As you all know I am a very mild mannered Bear. I do not suffer from fits of rage like Lor and Bret, but the other night I was ready to defend my Wife by going to jail. I was seriously contemplating murder and the little motherfucker that was next to us is damn lucky that I didn't see the bruise on Wife's arm until long after the concert was over.

Truth be told I'm still feeling a little murderous, mostly because of the kid, but there are some other factors today as well. I be stabbing someone in the face 50 or so times would be a great form of cardio.

Bret says: I hear you can lift weights in prison.

Lorraine says: Yeah, there's a lot of sausage and cardio in prison too! Bear will fit right in.

No comments:

Post a Comment