Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Still Just Eating For One.

Lily: I've been sucking at the diet game again. For the past two weeks anything I eat has made me sick. And before anyone starts saying "you're pregnant!" ... I'm not so suck it.

 Yesterday, I know my puke can be attributed to my severe migraine. It was one ofthe worst ones i've had in a while. Why? Because a migraine has never made me puke hot pockets.

But I did lose 2 pounds. So maybe this isn't a bad thing?

Lorraine: Holy shit Lily. ARE YOU PREGNANT?

Bear: I thought that was obvious.

Lorraine: Can we all just decide that Bret is the father? I was gonna say that Bear and Bret would have to fight it out but I figured Wife wouldn't find it funny...

Lily: NOT PREGNANT. and really? Bret? As a baby daddy? No thanks. 

LorraineNo worries Lils, there are real advantages to being pregnant. You can now eat for two! Or, maybe you already eat for two so you can eat for four!

No comments:

Post a Comment