Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I learned during the Blizzard... Ethiopian Diet = Headache

Lily Says: So last week I was snowed in. Snowpocalypse took over the Windy City. I really thought I was going to die. But, I didn't. Sad. I know. 

Anyway, there was alot of cardio but not enough food. I learned that I shouldn't participate in the ethiopian diet. I got a horrible headache from eating just one hash brown from the Golden Arches all day. 

I need a new dieting technique. 

Lorraine Says:  But, wait, did it work?? Because if you lost weight, what's a little headache. Granted the Ethiopian diet won't be as effective for you once you're able to get out of the house...

Lily Says: Oh yeah. A pound of fat and 2 in water. Because I cried because we saw Juno and because the headache hurt. So it wasn't a fail at all. Just not as practical now that I can leave the house. 

Don't Break the Screen Bret Says: Seriously, you don't think Christy Henrich got a headache or two?  And you know THAT was worth it.

(Look it up people)

Lily Says: Doubt it. Well, maybe the crying. But definitely not the headache. God, Bret, why do you always think you're right??

2 comments:

  1. We lost a follower after this post. Think it was the Christy Henrich comment or perhaps someone really hated the movie Juno? Hmm...

    ReplyDelete