Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Elephants on Parade

TBM Says: So last week I didn't write, because I was on an airplane.  Ah the wonders of government work.  How I love it.

I had big plans last week.  While I was traveling I planned to make use of the hotel gym and I was totally planning on eating salads when I had lunch.  As fate would have it neither of those things happened.  Most nights I was forced to work late and the nights that didn't happen I decided to go out and have beers with some of my co-workers that I never get to see.

While beer is tasty, it's not exactly the best thing for a diet.  And as it turns out, neither is pizza.  Both of which I consumed in mass quantities.  Mostly because they were both on sale when I went to eat.  I did a little better at lunch time.  Or at least I think it was anyway.  Sushi isn't so bad for us, right?

Anyway...its a new week and whether the Wife likes it or not we're going to the gym this week.  Every night.  Whether we're planning to go out that evening or not.  

I hope you're prepared dear...

Lily Says: Wait... you're going to do it in the gym?

Poor other gym heads.

TBM Says: Nothing like a little "cardio" at the gym. Am I right?

Lily Says: Bwahahahaha. That's not the kind of cardio you do at the gym! 

Inexperienced Sexually Says: Yes, as Lily will tell you, that's the sort of cardio you do in a men's room stall with a strange man and your younger sister.

Lily Says: The first two are so true. Younger sister, Bret? We don't roll like that. 

Inexperienced Sexually Says: So Bear, why don't you meet my picture challenge?  I'm sure the world would love to see your progress!

TBM Says: Because Bret, I've still got just a little bit of self respect.  A very little bit.

1 comment:

  1. your favourite stalker loves pictures. if that is any incentive. lily is still winning with her goal photo of being thinner with a stained tshirt.

    ReplyDelete