Friday, February 18, 2011

If ice cream can do that, we all need to buy stock in Ben & Jerrys

Witless Exposition says: Well, another week and another pound down.  It's been a pretty average week as far as actual effort goes: hit the gym a couple of times, ate relatively well, tried to make sure I was drinking plenty of water and tea (after a while, I literally cannot stomach any more water).  So really, nothing really happened this week to make it more interesting than watching paint dry.

I know, I know, I'm easily the most boring/lamest part of our little group, except maybe for Bret's "girlfriend."  On the other hand, I bet she has some truly horrific stories she could tell, if her mouth wasn't in a permanent O shape.

So, in the aim of finding something to actually talk about, here's some articles I've found that might be of use to us:

Imagining eating makes you eat less?
Apparently if you imagine eating M&M's one at a time, you'll be able to stop your craving.  Well, at least in the study they did.  I think Lorraine can tell us that imagining eating Zebra Cakes does nothing for her diet.

Woman overeats to experience orgasm
This woman gets off every time she eats ice cream.  She's overweight, but has a fulfilling job at a fetish site.  Sound like something Lily might like, huh?

Chinese man had knife blade stuck in his head for four years without knowing it, doctors say
Wow, that guy must have really pissed his wife off.  Hmmm, TBM hates doctors and is a heavy sleeper. 

Lily says: Don't get me wrong I love ice cream, but I don't think I can make myself orgasm from having something from 31 Flavors. That my friends is dedication. I think Bret can learn a thing or 31 for Ms. Ice Cream Orgasm Fetish woman. Maybe that way he can give the inflatable girlfriend a break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment