Monday, January 24, 2011

Bret's getting Cardio?

TBM Says: Not much to talk about today...I'm still right at 269.  I'm honestly kind of surprised though...our gym attendance has been abysmal.  I think we've only gone twice in the last week or more.  It's pretty pathetic all told.

Also, I'm not sure why but I think the Wife is trying to sabotage both of us.  Maybe not on purpose, but she's been craving bar food a lot and I'm powerless against her temptation of Buffalo wings.  The best I can do is get thin crust pizza instead of regular and fat free ranch instead of buttermilk...

God help me...cause my wife isn't.

Lily Says: Ha! 2-69.

Wifey Says: Cheap shot!  It's so not all my fault.  Besides, the cardio this week was my idea.

Lily Says: Plus TBM, act like you're not enjoying the pizza and wings. You may play a victim, but at least a well fed one. So this = not Wife's fault. 

Bret Lies: Ahhh....weekly cardio.  I get it now.

Lorraine Says: Bret is slow when it comes to all things sex. Or cardio. Uh, Bret is slow.

Lily Says: It might have to do with the fact that his girlfriend is a blow up doll. 

Wifey Says: We should give him credit.  He probably has the strongest lungs and wrists of all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment