Monday, January 17, 2011

Wiiiiiiii

TBM Says: Ok...so I feel like a total fucking bum.  Last week we did all that emailing and I damn well forgot to post it on the blog.  And now this week I'm super late even sending you guys an email.  Work has been kicking my ass and frankly it's got me in a fairly shit mood at least half the time.

As such we've seen no movement on the scales, but honestly I don't feel so bad about that.  I ingested a shit load of calories over the weekend and the only exercise I've seen since before Christmas has been our new Wii.

Yeah I'm 30 years old I have 0 children and I got a Wii, and you know what?  It's fun as hell.  You know what else?  I'm swiftly becoming a believer.  We've only got Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.  Both have a variety of games and the more competitive you are the better the workout you'll get.

Since I'm playing almost exclusively with the Wife (and I simply can't beat her at any other aspect of our lives) I tend to give my all and end up with throbbing forearms as a result.

And so I've managed to continue my diet and exercise regime via gaming.  As such, I'm pretty sure you guys can all suck it.  Happy Monday!

Lily Says: You can suck it!
But I believe that you're going to get a non-exercise-y game and just plop in front of the tv and gain it aaaaaaaaalllllllll back. Have fun though.

TBMS Says: That's the beauty of the thing so far Lily.  I've got 3 new couch centric games and I still managed to keep the pounds off.

Lily Says: I hate you. 

Pint Sized Penis Says: You should post last week's update as well.  I remember enjoying it.  If memory serves I believe I made fun of you for something.  Possibly for being fat.

And HA!  You got a WII.  Welcome to the club.  Sometimes burning 7 calories while swinging around a wiimote is 7 more than you would have burned anyway.

I also like that you continue to not care about the diet.  I am THIS close to turning it around again, and then I will kill you.

Oh, and in other news I ate a piece of chocolate that was 86% cacao.  If you ever want to hate chocolate, I suggest you try one.  It was awful.  I had to wash it down with a pizie stick and some bacon grease. 

Lily Says: Oh, I guess, I'm also in this club. I too have a Wii I use for this purpose. Difference is... I actually do stuff and not play Mario Kart on it

Master of the Zebra Cakes Says: This all makes me so happy. You lards are celebrating video games and *almost* caring about dieting. When the hell did I become the winner again? Seriously? When did I trade zebra cakes for owning your collective fat asses?

The Wife Says: I don't really have anything clever to say, basically just commenting to prove that I'm still alive.  Lor, you need to get a Wii, too.  By the pattern, when you get a Wii, you "pretend" to exercise and "loose" (that's for you, Bret) all the "pretend" weight.  

So in summary....um, zebra cakes and vodka?

Vodka Says: Did I hear VODKA?!

2 comments:

  1. Fuck dude, I wanna wii.
    It's the number one reason to get a tv. You and Lor need to quit it with the zeeeeeeeeeebra cakes...erin is hungry now
    >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. bret is the only person i can think of or imagine who would voluntarily refer to himself as "pint sized penis"
    or did one of you name him that?
    i also wish i had a wii. or a playstation. but i dont even have cable, so who am i kidding.

    ReplyDelete