Friday, January 28, 2011

Fuck it Fridays...A New Trend?

Witless Exposition says: This week has been such utter fail that I want to pretend it never happened.  We only went to the gym a couple of times, and I felt like I was going to die ever second of it.  I haven't even played the Wii this week!

And my food intake has been pretty terrible.  For dinner one night, I basically had a whole loaf of French bread.

All those happy feelings about eating healthy and working out have abandoned me completely (like a certain someone's father that's led them to need so much "cardio" perhaps?  Or someone's mother that has led them to not be able to have relationships with flesh and blood women?)

My brain is saying a big and resounding fuck you to my willpower and it sucks.

Lily says:
Ouch. Cheap shot. 

Meh, I figured that if Oprah's weight can fluctuate, so can mine. And, well duh also this: http://www.20sb.net/forum/topics/ha-skinny-people-are < skinny people are unsuccessful. So fuck it, guys, we're all fat and successful. Except Bret. 

Lorraine says:
I'm about to say fuck it and buy a Ritter Sport. Seems like the more I go to the gym, the less weight I lose. I know this is completely false, but it's Friday and uh, basically, fuck it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment