Saturday, January 22, 2011

I really do promise I'm not dead!

Witless Exposition says:
I've really got to stop this pattern I'm in or everyone's going to start thinking that TBM has killed me, put me in the bed, and every night does terrible, unspeakable things to my corpse...or something like that.

This week has been fairly good.  I'm pretty proud of myself in that I had to bake two cakes, but managed to only give in to one slice.  But the leftover frosting in the fridge...that's been more of a challenge.

In terms of fitness, we've managed to go to the gym twice, and through lots of panting and hard work, I'm actually burning more calories on the treadmill than when we were going more regularly.  It is still a bit discouraging when everyone around me is going 3-5 mph, but my poor short legs will only go up to 2.7.  I've even gone so far as to time my steps with the rail thin, tall orange woman beside me and my 2.7 was equal to her 3.8.  So that's got to mean something, right?

So you know know that there's a Wii in the Bear household now.  I've started pretty obsessively testing my "Wii age" on the sports game.  I know that it's not 100% accurate, because simply knowing how the mini-games work will boost your score, but happily I've been improving my age every time.





I think that's a pretty good learning curve for about a week, right?

Slightly Disappointing Says...

I always figured if Bear did more unspeakable things to your corpse you would both weigh a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment