Monday, January 3, 2011

The World of Warcraft Diet

TBM Says: I swear I'm alive.  I can't really say I felt like last week though.  I decided to take last week off of work and just stay home and hang out after the holiday.  I expected to get several new games and I was determined to vegetate and put a significant dent in all of them before I had to come back to work.  

As luck or God would have it, I ended up getting sick and spent most of the week feeling like absolute garbage.  I did, however, make a huge dent in the new World of Warcraft expansion over the course of the first three days of the week.

More on the real topic at hand though.  I've been really strict on myself when it comes to my diet.  I've been paying especially close attention to my calorie intake as I haven't been making it to the gym on a regular basis for the last 2 weeks and I don't expect to make it there again until after this week.  I've managed to keep my calorie count low, under 1800 most days.  The cold I had actually helped a lot with that.  

As it turns out it's difficult to eat when you can't breath.  As such I actually weighed in at 268 most of this week, with a day or 2 being at 270.  Needless to say I'm feeling pretty fucking awesome about the whole thing.  The last time I was the 260's I was in high school.

So in this I'm looking at my sickness as a blessing in disguise.  While I felt miserable it kept me from gorging myself on whatever I could get my hands on.  I'm not going to entirely credit the cold though.  I'm pretty sure the 12ish hours a day of WoW I played for Mon-Wed really helped as well.  Clearly if I'm not bored I won't go eat to have something to do.

So in short...EAT IT MOTHERFUCKERS!!  I did nothing but play video games for like 2 weeks solid and lost like 3 pounds.  Ethiopians will soon be worshiping my dieting prowess.   

Bret Says: Christ, I've been completely off track for at least a week.  I have until Thursday to make sure I weigh less than you.

Lily Says: hmmm... video games = losing weight? i believe it. 

Tricky fish... I finally know where you got that from.... Lilo & Stitch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment