Thursday, December 30, 2010

Did Everyone Choke On A Ham Sandwich?

Slightly Disappointing Says...

This isn't even worth writing.  I am doing so after eating my fast food fried chicken meal and following it up with some holiday cookies.  To be clear, these are cookies from my girlfriends mom, not to be confused with the cookies from my Grandma, which were a good portion of the total amount of food that I consumed yesterday.

I still haven't weighed myself.  This is mostly because I was busy buying a car, and thus was active and moving before I had time to do anything, but my future is clear:  I will have gained something like 47 pounds by next Thursday if I don't make a conscious decision to get back on the horse.  We all knew this week was going to be bad, but this week cannot be typical.

I would like to point out, amidst my almost constant failure, that at least I WROTE my blob this week, as opposed to Bear and Lorraine who have missed their days completely.  I mean, I understand that Bear probably is too fat and unhealthy for typing to be medically approved, but what of Lorraine?  what STD or series of STD's block you from using a keyboard???  What, she can't type while on her back???


I'll have you know, as someone who participates in cardio ... it is hard to type while on your back. Even with a smart phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment