Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final's Week = No Food

Lily says:

It's fucking finals week.

Have I told you guys how much I hate finals week?

I have no time to eat. No time to sleep. No time to poop. But at least the last one would be okay, since I'm not eating.

Finals week is the bane of my existence. Why? I kill myself to get the most mediocre grade in a class, and then when I get my grades mid break, I'm like "oh, staight B's... great". And in my delusional state, I think.. "great.. B's. The world is ending". So I immediately eat an entire pizza by myself.

So though this week I'm -2 lbs... I'm scared that sometime next week, I'll be up 2312394234 pounds. But at least I didn't go up during Thanksgiving. :D

TBM Says:  Honestly, you'll likely get just as good a job with a 3.0 as you would with a 4.0 dear.  Don't stress so much over it.  Mediocrity isn't that bad.

Lorraine Says: Unless the stress is actually helping you lose weight. In which case, EW A B?!

Lily Says:  TBM: Yeah. But I'm a minority... and could probably use the extra 1.0. 

Lor: Yeah... a little bit, but it also makes my hair fall out too :( so it's a win lose. 

Some dude that doesn't blog anymore:  It's not the letters on your report cards that matter in the real world.  It's the letters under your shirt that will get you the money.  And in that world, B's are better than A's.

How was that?

Lily Says:  Well, in that case... I'm still average. 
Gah... 

Not good enough. 

PS, Bret, do you still blog? About anything? Other than this? Yes? No? 

Lorraine Says: Hey now, D's are worth something! And my boobs never lose weight, YAY.

Wife Says:  I'm sad because Brett probably has all our cup sizes beat.

Lily Says:  In the words of my little cousins, "Bret, you got TREATED!" 

But yeah, that also makes me sad. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment