Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Gotta Do It Wrong To Get Results

Lily Says: So, I did everything right this past week. I didn't eat bad food (read: fast food, fried foods, etc). And for what? Plus two pounds?! WTF?!

That was stupid. So basically: eating McDonald's every other day, drinking water sometimes, mucho soda, chips occassionally, and twinkies for breakfast is the key to weight loss. Fuck it. I quit this week. Call me after Christmas. :)

Wife Says: Hmmm...any tequila in the mix?

TBM Says: That's like asking if she's been breathing this week...

Lorraine Says:  Or did you have a fight with your bf? Less cardio anyone...? 

Lily Says: Wife: Definitely will be tequila in the mix. 

Lor: No fighting with the bf. But fighting would equal MORE cardio... because you know... Make-Up Cardio. But cardio has been at normal levels.

Tricky Fish Says: Maybe he, uhh....how do I put this...left 2 pounds of cardio inside of you?




No comments:

Post a Comment