Saturday, December 25, 2010

Apparently Jesus likes me better than you

Witless Exposition says: I'm going to make this short, because I'm pretty sure that everyone is busy with holiday stuff (i.e. passed out already from booze and overeating). This week's exercise front was an absolute joke.  TBM worked from home this week, so any semblance of our usual schedule went right out the door.

Last night I blew the food front a bit, but not as much as I thought I would. I was too busy playing hostess and drinking champagne to really eat much. 

This morning I weighed myself and have lost another pound. I'm not sure exactly what's going on here, but I like it.

Lorraine says: I call some sort of greater, universal racism bullshit here. Lily and I booze and eat and we gain weight. Bret, Wife and Bear booze and eat and lose weight? Thanks Baby Jesus.

In other news, I'm walking around our resort on a beautiful day and I fully plan on boozing and eating in just a bit.

Merry Christmas fellow blobs.

The Tricky Grinch says: You know Lor, I read your tweets.  I know you are a liar.  Almost every tweet you write is about something else you are putting in your body, be it cupcakes, alcohol, or pool boys.


Lorraine says: There are not many things I've refrained from during this "diet" but I'll have you know that I haven't had a single pool boy. BAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment