Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sad Post/Tricky Flash's return to blogging.

Lily Says:  Okay, so I guess I survived finals and whatever. But not really. Because I was so stressed last week, it created other problems. My stomach begins to attack me as soon as I eat anything. And it sucks. I don't know what it is. 

Last week I was at 172. This week... The little arrow is between the 2 and the 3. So it's either 172.5 or I'm gaining weight while on the scale. I think minus 8 pounds in one month is success. Watch me gain it all back next week. 

Tricky Bitch... I mean Fish Says: I had no idea being a whore could be such an effective weight loss technique.  Bravo.

Lily Says: Uh? Whore? Your face.

Also. I forgot to congratulate you... Congrats on your blogging return, Asshat!  Heart you!

No comments:

Post a Comment