Friday, December 17, 2010

Tweet This Fat Ass

Slightly Disappointing Says....

266.  Another pound gone, and let me tell you.  It pleases me very much.  This wasn't such a good week.  The book I read kept telling me that you had to walk 30 minutes a day, "no excuses."  However the temperature outside dipped below 80, and in Florida, that's fricking frigid.  The weather was my excuse, and I replaced 30 minutes of walking with hot cocoa stirred via candy cane.

I did continue working out though, and I think it's helping quite a bit.  I feel stronger.  I feel quicker.  I have more energy.  And I know this is from working out.  That is because my back went out when lifting weights, and so all of the lying in bed in pain has made me become well rested.

Still, I lost another pound.  I am down 19 overall.  I need 14 more to achieve my goal and get extra money from my job.  And most importantly, Blogging Blobs has twitter.  I guess it was a good week after all.

1 comment:

  1. your workplace has cash incentives for losing weight? thats amazing! american society never ceases to seem like another planet up here in the great white north.

    ReplyDelete