Thursday, December 23, 2010

Cultural Education--Christmas Edition

Slightly Disappointing Says...


Yeah, I've got nothing good to say.  It's been a horrible week.  I had my Christmas today because of work, and, well, I got a lot of foods, none of which are in the vegetable category, all of which are in the "Hansel and Grettle" category.  I don't know if I spelled Grettle wrong, and I don't care.  I didn't weight myself today...because I didn't have time, what with breakfast and all.  I'm sure it was a disaster.  I'm sure I might even be close to the bear.  *sob!*  The only good thing I did was help move my girlfriend, which means my muscles were worked out, however the pain was washed down with sugar cookies and hot fudge sundaes.  My body feels awful from all of the bad food, which can be considered a good thing, because I got an e-mail that explains that Christmas is the season for feeling bloated and nauseated from a huge amount of calories.  Basically, I feel like Lily just before one of her famous abortions.

Merry *Christmas My Fellow Blobs.

*Unless you don't celebrate Xmas.  Lor and Lily don't right?  Don't Hispanics celebrate some sort of Pagan Holiday that involves sacrificing a virgin or something?  Thank God both of you have been safe for around 15 years.  I'm just checking to make sure.  I wouldn't want to offend anyone.



You leave my non-existent abortions out of this. And why do you keep talking about your "girlfriend" we all know she doesn't exist. And Happy Merry Christmas too you... be careful, we hear you're still V-teaming. ;)



C'mon, you know you didn't get much of a work out helping your "girlfriend" move.  I mean, how heavy can blow up furniture and, um...accessories be anyway?



You would be surprised.



Duh, Wife! I'm sure the pump weighs a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment