Friday, December 10, 2010

Horrible and Disappointing

Bret Says: 267. -5 pounds.  Kick Ass.

O.K. So it might be an exaggeration.  First of all most of the weight has to be from, ummm, unloading multiple thanksgiving meals.  2nd of all, all of my weights came from the morning, where as this was this evening...before dinner...after barely having a chance to eat anything all day....while I was extremely dehydrated.

And yeah, directly after I unloaded even more turkey from my system.

Oh, and of course the weigh in happened on my "scale of random numbers."

Still, I'm in a good mood tonight. 267 puts me right back on track, even though it will probably go up next week.  I've started a workout plan.  I've started a NO EXCUSES 30 minutes of walking a day plan.  Today for lunch I had the chance to have an onion ring and bbq sauce covered cheeseburger and smothered in liquid cheddar fries, but instead chose a chicken wrap and apple slices.  It was horrible and disappointing.  It was everything a diet is supposed to be.

I'm sore, all over, and not from a long night of hide the sausage with Bear.  Everything is GOOD.  Except for your writings of course.

And on that note Lily, I will be back, with my new blog, this weekend.  There are lots of exciting changes in store.  There will even be a few new blogging blobs surprises for our 5 or 6 readers who might care....

Get ready.


Lily Says: Okay, so I was uber fail for Wednesday's post because of CARDIO. Sorry Lor. I still love you though!

Secondly, congrats on being back on track... over. achiever. I thought you said you were going to start celebrating your blobness... whatever. This seriously makes me doubt the return of your blogging. I gotta see it to believe it.

Lorraine Says: I refuse to celebrate a fake five pounds and any post that doesn't involve Bret and Bear playing hide the sausage.

No comments:

Post a Comment