Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Maybe Next Week...

Lily Says:  Happy Tuesday guys. Well what is there to say? I mean, I stepped on the scale and it was in the same place it was last week. I'm not taking it personally. I'm pretty sure my body is still trying to figure out where all that food I ate at Christmas is. I'm pretty sure staying even is an accomplishment because I honestly did eat AND drink that much. And I didn't do the usual Roman custom of making myself puke to keep partying. Hopefully by next week my body will be like "okay Lily, now we can actually lose some weight".


TBM Says: I'm sure that the great void that is your stomach is becoming seriously parched without the river of vodka that's usually flowing through it. I guess your regular schedule of cardio hasn't helped much either?


Lily Says: Correct. Oh vodka I miss you oh so much. I'm sure I'd lose some more with it on my side. On the other hand cardio might be what's preventing me from going up

2 comments:

  1. can i just make a small observation as your most (if only) devoted follower??? you guys had much more detailed and interesting posts before you started twittering. or is it tweeting? i dont know if that has anything to do with twitter or if its just because you have been busy with the holidays, but where is the abuse? where is the introspection? where are the zebra cakes? why isnt bret threatening to do unholy things to me because i wear glasses? (oh wait sorry, that last one was on 20sb chat, not blogging blobs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. work, for me anyway, I'm going to be almost out of commission for the next few weeks. Then I promise on the bible to try and kill everyone.

    ReplyDelete