Monday, November 29, 2010

The Leftovers are Finally Gone

TBM Says:


So, Thanksgiving wasn't really that bad...all carbs considered.  What really hurt was the time I missed in the gym.  I could really tell the difference.  My joints were stiff and most of my meager muscles were really sore for most of the week.

We started out saying that we would go down to the beach and take a walk everyday.  For the dogs...  That didn't happen.  The thought never really crossed my mind actually.  Faced with a PS3 and a comfy chair my memory lapsed and I played Red Dead Revolver instead.

At least my thumbs got a workout...


So your thumbs had a good week. *yawn*


I'd love to make fun of all of you...but I have had a horrible week, so I will hold my pumpkin pie covered tongue. 


You know that actually explains all the silence. I think none of us really feel entitled to cut anyone down. That, plus, I'm sure some of your mouths are still full. 

I'm of course referencing pie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment